Oracle Primavera Integrations
Integration refers to the automatic and continuous exchange of data between software systems without any human intervention. Oracle Primavera integration and most popularly Oracle Primavera P6 integrations, are a key component in Emerald's success at helping our clients attain their goals and objectives. Sometimes the generic idea of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) is not always the best fit when it comes to system integration. We feel that the Emerald Oracle Primavera Integration Scoping Exercise is quite often a major factor in the success or failure of any project system integration implementation. Flexibility in the end product is crucial for user acceptance and adoption.
- Oracle Projects? and Primavera Contract Management? Integration
- Oracle JD Edwards? and Primavera P6?
- Primavera P6? and Intuit QuickBooks? Integration
Fleet Management Systems
Work Management Systems
- SAP? and Primavera P6? Integration
- SAP-> Primavera P6 Resource Dictionary Creator
- Indus PassPort? and Primavera P6? Integration
- IBM/MRO Maximo? and Primavera P6? Integration
- Primavera Contract Management? and Document Management System Integrations
- Jacobs' CASP? and Primavera P6? Integration
- ARTEMIS? to Primavera P6? Integration
- Primavera P6 Timesheet -> QuickBooks?
- IMMPOWER? to Primavera P6?
Major Benefits of Integration
- Operational efficiencies
- Long term return on investment (ROI)
- Intuitive knowledge tranfer
Technologies Used for Integration
- Oracle Primavera Web Services
- Oracle Primavera Gateway
- Oracle Primavera Java API's
- Oracle Database Package API's
- Emerald's own Primavera Database API's when required.
Emerald believes in the concept of Primavera Project, ERP and accounting system role based updating. The idea is to identify the roles within the organization that need to provide and update the information in order to meet the organizations objectives and responsibilities. The end result is usually many users updating small amounts of information in a streamlined manageable manner. Some very positive outcomes of this approach are:
- Information Ownership
- Accurate Data
- More Accurate Reporting
- Accurate Project Portfolio Management
- Accurate Application Portfolio Management